Returns & Performance
Check Daily NAVpu Values
AB Capital Asset Management
AIA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND TRUST CORPORATION PHILIPPINES
Asia United Bank
ATRAM Trust Corporation
Bank of Commerce
BDO Unibank, Inc.
BPI Asset Management and Trust Corporation
China Banking Corporation
CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corp.
Development Bank of the Philippines
EastWest Banking Corporation
LandBank of the Philippines
Manulife Investment Management
Maybank Philippines Inc.
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co.
Philippine Bank of Communications
Philippine Business Bank
Philippine National Bank
Philippine Savings Bank
Pru Life UK Investments
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Security Bank Corporation
Sterling Bank of Asia
United Coconut Planters Bank
KNOW YOUR RISK APPETITE
HOME > KNOW YOUR RISK APPETITE
1. What is your annual gross income?
Below PHP 400,000
PHP 400,000 to PHP 800,000
PHP 800,001 to PHP 2,000,000
Over PHP 2,000,000
2. You want investments that primarily give:
Safety of principal, returns are only secondary
Steady stream of interest income, capital appreciation is only secondary
Balance between regular interest income and capital appreciation
Significant capital appreciation, regular interest income is only secondary
3. How would you rate yourself as an investor?
– money is mostly deposited in products like savings and checking account.
– some money are placed in any or combination of time or term deposits, money market or investments with fixed rates or fixed income which are usually short term in nature.
– money is invested in a combination of stocks or equity funds and fixed income instruments like corporate bonds, government securities or bond funds. Portfolio may contain a minimal amount in high-risk investments.
– has investments in the Philippines but has diversified into major foreign currencies like US Dollars and Euros or may have invested big amounts in high-risk investments which may include derivatives or some investments outside the Philippines.
4. How much risk can you take if you have an investment of PHP 100,000 intended for your retirement?
Very minimal risk even if it means minimal returns. What is important is that my capital is preserved.
More than minimal risk to potentially increase the value of my capital to PHP 110,000 but I can only accept a decrease in value of up to PHP 90,000.
Additional risks to potentially increase the value of my capital to PHP 120,000 but I can only accept a decrease in its value of up to PHP 80,000
More risks and high degree of volatility in exchange for the potential increase of my capital to more than PHP 120,000. I am ready in case the value of my investment goes below PHP 80,000.
5. Which among the following do you have knowledge and have experienced investing in?
Savings/time deposits only
Savings/time deposits, and Government Securities
Savings/time deposits, Government Securities, and Corporate Notes and Bonds
Savings/time deposits, Government Securities, Corporate Notes and Bonds, and Equities
6. What is your current age?
55 years old and above
43 to 54 years old
31 to 42 years old
18 to 30 years old